This is another of those trips where I have to plan months before with limited resources (by this I mean money), depending wholly on my monthly salary (as I didn't save much) and no travel-mate to share the planning tasks. There was one guy, however who wanted to join but I decided to do this solo for reasons unbeknownst to everyone but me. *sorryyy*
Less than 60 days and I have yet to do the following (on hold as I currently don't have the money. Haha) :
|Created using Photoscape.|
- Train ticket within Russia (to be bought from here -- http://pass.rzd.ru/ ).
- Invitation letter from Russia (could be done here)
- Russia Visa Application (need to visit the Russian Embassy in KL)
- Travel Insurance (planning to buy this one -- ace travel insurance)
- Figuring all the transportation from airports to city (this is gonna be tricky)
- Have to deal with a lot of currencies -- Russian rubles, Euros, Danish Krones, Norwegian Krones, Swedish Krones, British Pounds, Polish Zloty.
- Figuring out where to STAY at all the cities though I haven't started looking for couchsurfing hosts. Maybe 2 weeks before flying? :)
- Bring ENOUGH CASH as I still don't have a credit card. :P
- Last but not the least.... APPLY LEAVE FROM THE OFFICE!! Holy molly! Haven't applied yet!
With all that in mind, I don't know how to concentrate on work. Hahaha. *sorry boss*
And so I finally updated my blog. Phew!!