|While walking to the metro, I saw these men walking briskly without a care of the world!|
- Every entrance whether it's into a shopping mall, a metro station or an open park, you'll need to go through a scanner machine and get a full body check by the officers in charge. Guess there are some cases of terrorist acts in the city perhaps? There are also GUNMEN at every metro station behind a barrack. Scaryyy...
- No pictures are allowed in the Metro Stations. They'll snatch you and demands you to delete the pictures if you get caught (which is always! They are very efficient that way! The place must be swarmed by CCTVs!)
- Men actually pee where ever and when ever they like along the roads and streets of Delhi (and basically everywhere else in India). They PEE in PUBLIC! Thus a strong odor of urine will be smelt almost every minute. LOL.
- The Indians sure like to spit a lot. Huhu. Hak puiiiii!!!
- Roti or also known as plain capati is their daily grain intake. Indians can eat this three times a day, for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It's like what RICE is in Malaysia.
- Hot tea is served with every meal. And served the minute you get up in the morning and also before you sleep! They sure drink a lot of tea!
- They actually drink tap water here. I tried it and thankfully have never experienced any tummy ache thus far! hehe. (Prays I didn't habour any worms in my stomach though! o.O")
|A war memorial for those who died in World War I. Their names can be read on the walls.|
|STI Hostel short for Staff Training Institute and only trainees and staff are permitted to stay here.|
|Our official transport, in and around Delhi. Nice!|
|The others were blurred to protect their identity. Aisehh!! Cam haremm! wakakaka!|
|Sweaters, shoes and bags. You name it! They got it all!|