First thing first before I go on into specifics is that I pretty much meet all the criteria in being part of My Selangor Story 2011. I daresay. But up to you to judge.
- I'm a blogger who resides in Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur to be exact. But a trueborn hailed from Sabah. Yay! Aramaiti!!!
- A blogger who can demonstrate still photo, audio‐visual-editing skills. Err.. does using Photoscape counts? Hope so because pictures are at best in their true, original form without much editing.
- Also a blogger who runs an active personal blog since 2007! Now that's a long time, don't you think?
- And to top that, I want to challenge my physical strength & endurance, take pictures/videos, write and travel. And this golden opportunity can only be gained by being part of My Selangor Story 2011. Oh pick me please!
- Last but not least, I'm above 18 years with valid travel documents. Send me anywhere and I'll thrive! =)
Now, going to specifics.... why me? Why must you vote me?
I'm a boring young woman who has seen much of the world except her own backyard. (Ok, pity me please!) But yes! Help me explore more of what my country has to offer since the trips I made to...
|Expedition trip to Ho Chi Minh, a trip to be remembered.|
......Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.......
|Taken aback by the handsome Korean lads. Lalala..|
...and Seoul, Korea....
....has yet to make me realize that Malaysia is just as BEAUTIFUL and TRIP WORTHY like the rest of the world. Maybe trips to wondrous Selangor might change my lack of insight? Ehhh???
...and here's a shy introductory of myself. *blushing.
Please do not laugh. *hides face behind a handkerchief.
"Hi, my name is Jard, and please vote for me so that I can be a part of My Selangor Story 2011.
Hahaha.. ok.. actually I'll post another clip soon but hope this clip is accepted for the time being.
UPDATED: My embarrassing clip! haha
*hands clasped as sign of prayer.
SILA VOTE AKU kat sini ---- http://www.myselangorstory.com/why-i-want-to-be-a-part-of-my-selangor-story-2011/